Tuesday, July 14, 2020

A Cartoonist is born

During the lockdown due to corona virus pandemic, one day I casually asked my wife about the timing of dyeing of our grey hair and called out to her, asking "When is the time to dye?"  I suddenly realised, the sentence, although sounding the same, carried an altogether different meaning if I put it as " When is the time to die?", especially in the time of Corona Pandemic. A thought flashed in my mind that why not put it down in the shape of a cartoon. Although I am a Radiologist, dealing with images of different kinds viz. X-rays, Ultrasound and CT scans, I had never ever drawn a cartoon prior to this, in my life. I took the help of few images available on the internet and voila " A CARTOONIST WAS BORN" on 03.05.2020. My first cartoon creation is pictured below:

12 comments:

  1. Simply Amazing.
    The use of Pun in the cartoon makes you think of life in a very different and meaningful way.

    Life is uncertain and you have truly made the best of it.
    Creativity is hidden talent and your talent is marvelous.

    🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Buddy!
    Taab se yeh Radiologist ne aab taak ke majooda halaat paar kayee X-ray kheench diye! 👍👏👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well penned my dear .... Radiologist with the additional skilled Cartoonist ! All the very best !!👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, all rounder radiologist...

    ReplyDelete
  5. कहाँ से लाते हो ऐसे सुपर आयडिया 👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. You keep it up and will keep working on you😀

    You know who I am ....
    Your honest critic

    ReplyDelete

Fifty Cartoon Creations

      "YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOU" Corona Pandemic produced a window of opportunity for me to experiment something differ...